Repairs Advice Links

Private Tenants

Private tenants in Scotland can receive assistance from the Private Rented Housing Panel. EHAP Advisers can assist with an application to the Private Rented Housing Panel if you are a private tenant with an unresolved repairs issues.

City of Edinburgh Council Tenants

City of Edinburgh Council tenants should report all repairs issues to Repairs Direct. The contact number for Repairs Direct is 0131 200 2345. Out of hours emergencies can be reported on 0131 200 2000.


Web design by Gecko